DIY Monnagram A Tile

Do you have any tiles laying around?  Got a stencil or a steady hand?  I know we all have paint laying around especially if your a DIY reader!  Here's what you do to get a customized tile.

  • Get a tile, preferably light colored.  I'm using porcelain, 5x5 for .65 cents.
  • Choose a stencil.  I used a pack with letter and numbers from Walmart for $3.98
  • Select the paint.  Mine is Plaid in Calypso Sky, .98 cents at Walmart.
Tape your stencil to your tile and get to painting.
  • For better durability, spray with a sealant.
(I did two coats)
"Tada", your done, pretty easy huh?
These can be used for hanging on the wall, coasters, kitchen back splash, front porch address sign, garden stepping stones, etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, experiences or suggestions! Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...