My Front Porch

This is my front porch..  Right now it is pretty bare.  We have only been living here for about a year now and I have yet to get it like I want it.  For those of you reading this I would greatly appreciate any decorating advise because my creative cap is burnt out on this area.  I'm looking for a nice wicker sofa glider with a bright colored cushion seat .  That's the only idea I have.  Theirs not a lot of room for anymore furniture.   I love to sit out there on a Saturday morning and sip my coffee while reading a Southern Living Magazine.  I will keep you updated on my front porch and in the mean time share your comments and ideas.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, experiences or suggestions! Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...