Spray Painted Cabinet Knobs

I'm at it again with the spray paint.  Yep, I've done it again.  This time I decided to not go to the local home improvement store to spend $2 each or more on knobs but to stay at home and DIM..(do it myself).  What I did was unscrew all the knobs off my son's dresser, then take them outside AWAY from anything you don't want to turn silver and spray paint them.  ( I almost painted my husbands truck silver...shhh)   I chose silver for a nickel look, you can also choose black for an iron look or different colors for a kid like theme.  This took me all of 5 minutes.  Then when dry I turned them upside down and spray painted underneath.  Works great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, experiences or suggestions! Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...